Oxford & South Buckinghamshire
Experience: 18+ Years Greenkeeping at various golf clubs. Greenkeeper/Deputy Head Greenkeeper.
Qualifications: NVQ Level 1, 2 & 3 in Sports Turf Management.
Hi, I’m Matt, your local Lawn Master outlet owner in the South Oxfordshire and South Buckinghamshire areas. (See here for other areas of Buckinghamshire)
Some of the areas that I cover include: Thame, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Marlow, Henley on Thames, Nettlebed, Great Missenden, Prestwood, Waddesden, Long Crendon, Princess Risborough, Wendover, Hambledon, Stokenchurch, Wingrave, Wheatley, Horsepath, Milton Common, Brill, Hazlemere, Haddenham, Stone, Stadhampton, Christmas Common, Peppard Common, Watlington, Chalgrove, Lacey Green, Ibstone and other nearby areas.
My background has always been in the greenkeeping industry. After leaving school, I undertook a 3 year course at college studying sports turf. where I became fully qualified. I then worked at the following locations:
- Oxfordshire Golf Club. I became fully qualified whilst working here
- Whiteleaf Golf Club in Princes Risborough where I gained valuable experience from colleagues
- Harleyford Golf Club in Marlow where I managed to build my way up to Deputy Head Greenkeeper for 5 years until I left to start my own Lawn Master franchise
I am fully qualified in greenkeeping up to NVQ level 3 in Sports Turf Management.
I am also fortunate enough to have worked at Harleyford Golf Club to prepare turf for the following events:
- The B&H International Open in Oxfordshire
- The 2005 British Open in St. Andrews, Scotland
- The American Express World Gold Championships at the Grove Watford
What Matt Can Do For You
With my experience of working at various golf courses and large events, I can apply my knowledge to domestic property lawns so that you too can have a nice lawn.
We treat all of our customer’s lawns on an individual basis as we truly believe that not everyones lawn is the same. During your free lawn analysis, we put together a treatment plan, tailored for your lawn’s conditions and requirements.
We have been running our Lawn Master site since 2008 and have managed to build up the majority of our customer base from referrals.
I will explain to you how all of our services work and when they are needed, some of which include:
- Feed and weed programmes
- Disease control
- Lawn pest control (Chafer Grubs and Leatherjackets)
If you are interested and would like a beautiful lawn, please call us for a free quotation and I will personally come and see you to recommend a treatment plan that meets your lawn’s needs.