Why Choose a Franchise?
If you are reading this and you are a qualified greenkeeper, grounds person or turf-industry expert, then you are probably aware of the difficult times that the industry is currently facing, such as:
- Lack of pay rise
- Less job security
- Cost cutting
- Lack of pension
- Unpaid overtime
The turf care industry is unlikely to recover from this current depression. The number of golf courses has increased in the UK over the past 20 years, yet the number of golfers has decreased dramatically. The result of this of this is less jobs and less job security.
Why should I consider a Lawn Master franchise?
As a turf professional, it takes years to acquire your knowledge, therefore you probably don’t want to change the industry that you have trained and worked in.
If you’re going to buy a franchise, you need to pick one that you think is committed to the industry that you work in.
As the only lawn care franchise that is exclusively available to experienced individuals like yourself, Lawn Master could be an ideal opportunity for you, as our franchise allows you to continue your work in the turf care industry, while being safe in the knowledge that your income and lifestyle are only going to improve.
As a Lawn Master franchisee with your knowledge and experience, your services will be in demand, because other companies cannot offer the same level of expertise.
In recent years, turf professionals from some of the highest paid and most prestigious positions in the golf and sports industry have joined us. Some of these people include:
- Geraint Scannell – Former Head Groundsman at Dragon Park in Newport, the Wales National Football Development Centre, where the future generations of talented players and coaches are developed. Geraint joined Lawn Master in 2019 and runs his Lawn Master franchise in Cardiff.
- Colin Parish – Former Golf Course Manager at Ulverston Golf Club and Morecambe Golf Club. Colin is one of only 72 people globally to hold Master Greenkeeper certification. Colin now runs a successful Lawn Master franchise in the Lake District.
- Jon Eves – Former Assistant Head Groundsman at Chelsea Football Club. Jon was responsible for maintaining 32 pitches at the Premiership side’s training ground. He started his Lawn Master franchise in 2011.
- Alix Ramsier – Former Assistant Head Groundsman at Chelsea FC. Alix was Jon’s right-hand man, working alongside him at the training ground. Alix joined us a year later in 2012. In 2012 Alix was lucky enough to prepare training pitches for the London 2012 Olympic Games.
If there is an increasing demand for lawn care, does this mean that I will have competition with pricing?
Customers are willing to pay a higher price for our services, because of our qualified staff, therefore we don’t compete with our pricing.
As mentioned on other pages of our website, people used to pay for lawn care based on price and brand awareness alone. The market place has changed however and we find more often that this is no longer the case.
From a survey we conducted, 89% of 400 householders stated that they would prefer a qualified greenkeeper to care for their lawn.
Owning a Lawn Master Franchise
By joining Lawn Master, you will be in a position to gain the following benefits:
- Secure your future.
- Own and build your own saleable asset.
- Receive appreciation for your skills and knowledge.
- Do the job you love, and earn the money you deserve.
Have you noticed that Lawn Master adverts only appear in professional publications and on turf industry websites?
This is because we only want to attract the right people. We are only interested in working with people who understand the industry well and are committed to building a business based on their experience.
STARTUP PROCESS --->