ISO 14001 – Environmental Management
Certificate Number 8302
In 2016, Lawn Master became the first lawn company in the UK to achieve the ISO 14001 accreditation. The standard demonstrates our responsible attitude towards the environment with regards to how Lawn Master operates. It is our responsibility to inform all of our franchisees, suppliers and customers of our scope of registration and our environmental policy.
You can view these below.
ISO 14001 - Scope of Registration
The environmental management of a Lawn Treatment Franchise Company.
ISO 14001 - Environmental Policy
Lawn Master recognises the importance of environmental protection and is committed to operating its business responsibly and in compliance with all environmental regulations, legislation and the organisation’s overall business activities.
It is the organisation’s objective to operate with, and to maintain good relations with all regulatory bodies.
It is the organisation’s declared policy to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to facilitate the ability to continually improve environmental performance. We will:
- Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of Lawn Master’s management as a Lawn Treatment Franchisor.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Train all employees/Franchisees in environmental issues.
- Minimise the production of waste.
- Minimise material wastage and actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its Franchisees, customers and suppliers.
- Minimise energy wastage.
- Reduce and/or limit the production of pollutants to water, land and air. All waste is disposed of under controlled conditions when recycling and/or the re-use of the materials is not an available option.
- Minimise risk to the general public and employees from Lawn Master’s management as a Lawn Treatment Franchiser and the operations and activities of its Franchisees.
This policy is communicated to all employees, Franchisees, suppliers and sub-contractors and is made available to the public.
All personnel/Franchisees understand their obligations under this policy statement, and abide with the principals and contents of the Environmental Management System Manual.
The organisation constantly monitors and reviews its environmental performance and this Environmental Policy Statement in order to ensure its continuing suitability, and will implement improvements whenever appropriate.
Certificate Number: 8302
See also: ISO 9001 accreditation