Lowestoft, Suffolk & South Norfolk
Your Local Lawn Master Expert
Mark Henderson is your local Lawn Master contact in Lowestoft, Suffolk & South Norfolk.
Years Greenkeeping at various golf courses. Former Head Greenkeeper.
Qualifications & Achievements
in Amenity Sports Turf.
National Certificate in Greenkeeping.
I achieved all of my turf qualifications at Fife College and have since continued to further my professional development through various courses and opportunities offered through BIGGA (The British and International Golf Greenkeepers’ Association).
What Mark Henderson Can Do For You
With my many years of experience maintaining turf to the highest standards, I can provide you with a lawn treatment plan to achieve a lawn that you can be proud of. Some examples of the services I can offer include:
- Scarification (moss and thatch removal)
- Solid & Hollow tine aeration
- Turf disease control
- Turf pest control (Leatherjackets and Chafer Grubs)
- Top Dressings
- Casting Worm control
Every lawn is different and therefore needs a bespoke plan to consistently improve them. I will explain all of the processes required to rectify your lawn problems, and provide various options to suit your budget. Please feel free to call me for a free lawn analysis and quotation.
Mark Henderson's Background
I have been greenkeeping since the age of 16 when I left my native Scotland to train at a golf club in Hertfordshire. In my 30 years of greenkeeping, I have worked my way through the ranks at a total of 3 golf courses, as well as working at various courses for the Open Championship. The golf courses I have worked at include:
- Hartsbourne Country Club where I first worked and completed my initial training. During my time working here, I learnt how to manage sports turf to the highest standards, and also acquired my qualifications in turf care. I built my way up the ranks here to eventually become Deputy Course Manager.
- Thorpeness Golf Club & Hotel where I undertook my second position as Deputy Course Manager. I was responsible for managing a team of people to carry out maintenance tasks to keep the course to the highest standards.
- Rookery Park Golf Club in Suffolk where I worked as Head Greenkeeper for over ten years.
During my 30 years of working at these golf courses, I have learnt how to deal with turf in all situations, espeically where conditions are not ideal for growing healthy turf.
Where I Cover
You can contact Mark Henderson for a free lawn quotation if you live in or near any of the following areas:
Long Stratton, Attleborough, Great Yarmouth, Beccles, Bungay, Aldeburgh, Leiston, Thetford, Bury St Edmunds, Diss, Eye and any surrounding areas.
Such a relief and great find. I can only say so far, the girls in the office are excellent, the dates are set in stone, the advice is absolutely on the mark from the workers and they have the time to explain to me what’s happening. Recommended you to my friends. Well done.
Excellent company. They always answer the telephone and are accurate with treatment dates. My lawns look the best in the street. Recommended.