Coventry & Sutton Coldfield
Experience: 8+ Years Greenkeeping at various golf courses.
Qualifications: Fully Qualified in Greenkeeping. Higher National Diploma in Sports Turf Management.
Hi, I’m Paul, your local Lawn Master representative in Coventry, North & South Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
I have worked in the turf care industry for over 8 years as a greenskeeper, managing fine turf for many golf courses and championship events during my career including:
- Whitefields Golf Club, Rugby where I worked for 6 years. During my time here I successfully completed a Higher National Diploma in Sports Turf Management and gained invaluable experience through the redevelopment and regeneration of the golf course
- Forest of Arden Golf and Country Club, Meriden. The experience I gained whilst working at this former European tour venue (to top domestic and international amateur events) has provided me with an intricate knowledge and understanding of turf systems and their requirements
In addition to this, I have served on the greenkeeping tournament support staff at numerous prestigious Championship events including:
- (2012) - The Open Championship at Royal Lytham & St Annes
- (2013) - The Trilby Tour Championship at Hollins Hall
- (2013) - The English Senior Open at Rockliffe Hall
I am a fuly qualified and experienced greenskeeper with a Higher National Diploma in Sports Turf Management and with the application of all pesticides, fertilisers and chemical treatments.
What Paul Can Do For You
With the years of experience I have gained understanding and managing a variety of turf systems, I can create a unique plan to fit both personal specifications and necessary requirements of your lawn. Treatments include the safe and effective removal of:
- Fusarium patch
- Chafer Grubs
- Red Thread
- Casting Worms
In addition to this, services also include:
- Fertiliser, moss and weed kill treatments
- Top dressing
- Total lawn renovation
As an experienced turf management specialist, I will assess the needs of your lawn, advise the treatments required and implement a professional, personal programme to get your lawn back to its best.