Iinfographic: The Worst Type of Lawn Mower & Lawn Mower Question Series
6th Jul 2012
We’re asked practically on a daily basis the same questions about lawn mowers; which is the best?, should I buy petrol or electric powered?, should I mulch or not?
The most common question about lawn mowers that we receive is “What’s the worst type of lawn mower?” As you can see below, we have made it plain and simple in an image so that it’s easy to understand.
Generally, all lawn mowers (except a few if we’re honest!) are good and will generally give your lawn a clean cut. However, the choice of different types and parts available and how often the machine is serviced will determine how nice of a finish the lawn will have after being cut.
We’re Going to Run a Series of Posts to Answer Your Questions
To answer the remaining 6 most common questions that we receive, and to help you make informed decisions from the opinions of the largest group of greenkeepers and groundsman in the country, we are going to create a series of separate blog posts.
The 6 most common lawn mower questions that we receive, and which we will make separate posts for are as follows:
- What’s the best type of lawn mower for my lawn?
- What’s the best type of blades to give my lawn the cleanest cut?
- Should I buy electric powered or petrol powered?
- Should I mulch or not? What’s the benefits and drawbacks?
- When’s the best time to buy a lawn mower?
- Why should I have my lawn mower serviced regularly?
We hope you enjoy and value our upcoming opinions and hope that they increase your knowledge on the subject.