Richmond, Wimbledon & Kingston upon Thames
Experience: 15+ Years managing turf to the very highest standards.
Qualifications: Sports turf management and amenity horticulture.
Hi, I’m Richard, your local Lawn Master representative in Twickenham, Kingston upon Thames, Richmond and Wimbledon. You can call me for a free lawn care analysis and quotation if you live in or near any of the following areas: South West London, St. Margarets, Strawberry Hill, Richmond, Kew, North Sheen, Ham, Petersham, Richmond Hill, Hampton Wick, Canbury, Coombe, Mortlake, East Sheen, Putney, Roehampton, Kingston Vale, Putney Heath, Putney Vale, Richmond Park, Roehampton Vale, Wandsworth Town, Southfields, Earlsfield, Wimbledon, Colliers Wood, Merton Park, Merton Abbey, Raynes Park, Lower Morden, Merton Park, Wimbledon Chase and other nearby areas.
Before joining Lawn Master, I spent three years training and completing sports turf management and amenity horticulture qualifications at one of London’s Royal Parks before working extensively in South West London.
What Richard Can Do For You
As a senior member of the Groundstaff at the prestigious Hampton School, I prepared high-quality sport surfaces for cicket and winter games in addition to ornamental lawns.
Using years of ground care experience, I am able to provide a wealth of knowledge and a unique attention to detail.
The main difference that sets us apart from our competitors, is our training, qualifications and experience in the turf industry, and our knowledge of the bespoke treatments that we supply to our customers.
I can put a plan together for the best lawn care services, and provide treatments such as:
- Lawn Aeration - Opens up pathways for air and water to reach the roots
- Scarification - Removes moss and thatch from lawns
- Over-Seeding - Ensures that your lawn stays thick and dense
- Top-Dressing - Helps produce a smooth and level surface
- Soil-Improver - Provides durable growth in poor soils
- Lawn Pest Control - Removal of Chafer Grubs, Leatherjackets & Worm casts
- Disease Control - Remove common diseases such as Red Thread
- Organic Feed Programmes - First introduced by Lawn Master in 1999, they improve your lawn’s soil structure
- Fertiliser - Regular fertilising for healthy lawn nutrition
Lawn Master’s products and equipment are all amenity approved. Identical to those used on sport surfaces, such as professional football pitches, championship golf courses and bowling greens.
No matter how big or small the lawn, we are passionate and dedicated to providing the best lawn care treatments. We take great pride in our quality customer service, therefore we simply ask that you put us to the test of making your lawns look beautiful.