Preston, Fylde & Blackpool
Experience: 11+ experience maintaining lawns to a very high standard.
Hi, I’m Shaun, your local Lawn Master representative for Preston & Blackpool region. You can call me for a free quotation if you live in or near any of the following areas: Penwortham, Howick Cross, Fulwood, Grimsargh, Garstang, Longridge, Kirkham, Tarleton, Lostock Hall, Bamber Bridge, Adlington, Whittle-le-Woods, Chorley, Coppull, Leyland, Farington, Croston, Bretherton, Bispham, Grange Park, Layton, Marton, South Shore, Anchorsholme, Little Bispham, Carleton, Poulton-le-Fylde, Fleetwood, Rossall, Lytham St. Annes and other nearby areas.
With a passion for lawns and over 11 years experience in turf care. I am excited to be part of one of the longest established lawn care and lawn treatment companies in the UK, and will be able to offer expert help on your difficult and persistant lawn problems.
What Shaun Can Do For You
My recommendations will be clear and precise, and will provide a step-by-step lawn care plan to work with you, or your gardens, to bring your lawn up to a very high standard.
I tailor to what your lawns require at the time. Seasonal treatments consist of:
- Spring Treatment - Often the time homeowners start using our services
- Early Summer Treatment - When all our customers want their lawn to look its best
- Late Summer Treatment - Lawn analysis on how your lawns have fared over the summer
- Autumn Treatment - Prepare your lawns for the harsh winter conditions ahead
- Winter Treatment - Time of year where moss can spread across your lawn, therefore needing to be controlled
I can also provide advise on how to keep your lawn in top condition after treatment. Important lawn care advise such as:
- How often you should water your lawn
- How much water your lawn needs
- The best time of day to water your lawn
- How often you should mow your lawn
- What height to cut your lawn at
- What type of lawn mower is best for your lawn
- The different types of fertilisers, and which is best for your lawn
As a minimum, I provide seasonal feed and weed treatments, and moss control applications to keep your lawn in good health. All of these include bespoke fertiliser applications that are tailored to provide what your lawns need.
Lawn Master provide the best course of action for your budget. Our consultation team will take your lawn’s unique needs into consideration.
If your new to lawn care treatments, or are currently unhappy with your current lawn care service, then give us a call for a free lawn analysis and complementary lawn care information guide, where we can explain the cause of your problems and provide you effective solutions.